Himama helps you to cycle monitoring and fertility predictionHelena Gil
Himama helps you to know your body to trying to conceive or prevent pregnancy.
It’s a small wearable device that you can use to cycle monitoring. It should be used during the night while you sleep, staying in position naturally when you put on the Hitop. The Hitop comes in different sizes. You can find a size guide online to find out which one is right for you.
While you sleep, Himama detects and stores your body’s data. Using this data it applies an algorithm that allows you to predict where you are in your fertility cycle. This allows you to monitor the fertile days in your cycle, even if it isn’t regular.
It as easy as putting it in, and syncing it with the App in the morning. It is connected to Bluetooth only when it is syncing.
First steps with Himama to Cycle Monitoring!
As you can see in the photo, it includes the device, the Hitop, a USB cable, the instructions for use and a box where the device will be charged.
First, the device must be charged, which you can do by connecting it to a plug with an adapter, or to the computer. The first charge is the most inconvenient, you will have to wait between 3 and 6 hours. An orange light will show it’s charging. Once the light turns green, it means that Himama is charged at 100%.
The instructions explain how to use it, but it’s really very simple.
Himama: Ovulation Prediction
The Himama algorithm calculates 5 different parameters:
- Temperature: Measuring your body basal temperature is fundamental to you to ovulation calculation. After ovulation the temperature increases around half a degree and remains elevated until it drops during menstruation, staying high if you are pregnant.
- Heart rate: During gestation, the resting heart rate increases because the heart pumps more blood to the whole body. It can go from 70 beats per minute to between 80 and 90 if you are pregnant.
- Sleep: It’s important to control our sleep quality for our overall health, but it is also a parameter closely related to the menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
- Movement: We analyze your sleep phases.
- Respiratory rate: Your respiratory rate is higher in the middle of the luteal phase compared to mid-follicular phase.
Why use a cycle tracker?
What Himama offers is the ability to cycle monitoring without the effort of data collection or analysis.
If you want to become pregnant, you may already be calculating your body basal temperature (BBT) daily. Thanks to Himama you can now do so more easily, comfortably, and exactly, as measuring BBT exactly is very difficult. However, with Himama you can do it without even noticing it’s happening.
Himama can help you know your body, your cycle and your symptoms. It can help you if you are trying to get pregnant, to know exactly what days you are fertile to help you conceive. It can also help you if you want to natural pregnancy planning, or even if you want to use it as a natural contraceptive method.
In addition, Himama can be used as many times as you want, it does not expire. You can use it to get to know yourself, for your first pregnancy, and for your next ones. It will be with you during the happiest moments of your life!
In the end you’ll end up loving it! 🙂 And how could you not? It will have helped you fulfill your dreams…it was to be expected